The LDLN025 is a 250 mA low-dropout voltage regulator, able to work with an input voltage range from 1.5 V to 5.5 V.
The typical dropout voltage at 250 mA load is 120 mV.
The very low quiescent current, which is just 12 μA at no-load, extends battery-life of applications requiring very long standby time.
Thanks to its ultra low noise value and high PSRR, the LDLN025 provides a very clean output, suitable for ultra-sensitive loads. It is stable with ceramic capacitors.
The enable logic control function puts the device into shutdown mode allowing a total current consumption lower than 1 μA.
The device also includes short-circuit and thermal protection.
Typical applications are noise sensitive loads such as ADC, VCO in mobile phones and tablets, wireless LAN devices. The LDLN025 is designed to keep the quiescent current under control and at a low value also during dropout operation, extending the operating time of battery-powered devices.
Several small package options are available.
- Ultra low output noise: 6.5 μVRMS
- Operating input voltage range: 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- Output current up to 250 mA
- Very low quiescent current: 12 μA at no-load
- Controlled Iq in dropout condition
- Very low-dropout voltage: 250 mV at 250 mA
- Very high PSRR: 80 dB@100 Hz, 60 dB@100 kHz
- Output voltage accuracy: 2% across line, load and temperature
- Output voltage versions: from 1 V to 5 V, with 50 mV step
- Logic-controlled electronic shutdown
- Output discharge feature
- Internal soft-start
- Overcurrent and thermal protections
- Temperature range: from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Packages: Flip-Chip4, DFN4-1x1