- STEVAL-VOICE-UI Voice User Interface reference design
The STEVAL-VOICE-UI board is a qualified hardware reference design enabling easy and cost effective addition of the Alexa Voice Service (AVS) Integration for AWS IoT core to your smart embedded devices.
The STEVAL-VOICE-UI enables you to augment your user experience with state-of-ART, hands-free, Natural Language Understanding based voice control capability addition to your device.
You can talk to Amazon Alexa on your IOT end product. With Alexa, you can ask to control your smart home devices, get assistance, hear the news, check weather, play music and more.
The board comes with qualified software design kit implementing all needed Audio Front End, Amazon "Alexa" Wake Word, audio playback and connectivity to AWS IoT.
The software SDK runs on internal memories only offering maximum integration and allowing minimum BOM cost solution with simple PCB design
The STEVAL-VOICE-UI was built with a modular approach allowing easy prototyping and debug as well as easy adaptation to your specific microphones spacing, User interface and audio output requirements.
- Main board
- STM32H743VIT6E high-performance MCU handling AFE, local wake word, TCP/IP, Wireless and AVS for AWS IoT connectivity stack as well as audio playback
- WIFI subsystem including Murata 1DX module used in bypass mode and ISSI IS25LP016D 2Mbytes NOR flash hosting WIFI low level software
- 36x65 mm, simple PCB layout
- Microphones and speaker daughter board
- MP23DB01HP Microphone Mems in 36 and 30 mm spacing configurations
- FDA903D class D audio amplifier
- Leds and user buttons
- 8 ohm Speaker
- Main board
|STEVAL-VOICE-UI||Voice User Interface evaluation kit|