J-Trace Pro for Cortex-M enables continuous streaming trace and can capture complete traces over long periods, thereby enabling the recording of infrequent, hard-to-reproduce bugs. This is particularly helpful when the program flow ‘runs off the rails’ and stops in a fault state.
It also supports code coverage (providing visibility of which parts of the application code have been executed) and execution profiling (providing visibility as to which instructions have been executed and how often - so hotspots can be addressed and optimization opportunities identified).
- Real-time streaming trace at full system clock
- Tune your application with live code profiling
- Satisfy regulatory requirements with instruction-level code coverage
- Isolate and identify hard-to-find code defects withh unlimited trace
- Full J-Link debug functionality