Key Product Benefits
This 64kbit EEPROM is able to harvest external energy and extend the autonomy of the node before battery replacement is required. It is an ISO/IEC 15693 compliant Type 5 NFC Tag.
This 32 MHz microcontroller with Arm® Cortex®-M0+ core is perfectly suited for battery powered and energy harvesting applications. It implements a range of ultra-low-power STM32 strategies to reduce processing time and power consumption.
This high accuracy sensor gathers humidity and temperature data for asset tracking applications and allows critical threshold values to be monitored, which is especially important in applications such as cold chain shipments.
This ultra-low-power, high-performance, three-axis linear accelerometer records when tracked assets are subject to sharp acceleration events such as falling, sliding, and impacts or collisions.
This ultra-compact piezo-resistive absolute pressure sensor functions as a digital output barometer in the 260-1260 hPa range and is able to detect events such as plane take off and landing.
This low drop linear regulator delivers a highly stable voltage to the node devices and allows the energy source selection from battery or from NFC harvesting.
- ISO/IEC 15693, NFC Forum Type 5 compliant Tag
- Extended battery life through a range of ultra-low power consumption and energy harvesting features allow the EEPROM to store sensor data for several years.
- High sensor accuracy
- MEMS environmental and motion sensors provide highly accurate data for asset tracking scenarios such as cold chain applications
- Humidity accuracy: ±3.5%RH and temperature accuracy with 0.5%
- Flexibility to change duty cycle and sensor parameters stored in the memory, and threshold settings to wake-up the system using an appropriate app on an NFC enabled mobile device.