STM32CubeIDE dual core project on STM32WL55 MOOC
STM32CubeIDE dual core project on STM32WL55
Get practical skills on creation, configuration and run dual core based STM32WL55 MCUs using STM32CubeIDE toolchain.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for information about STM32WL dual core project creation and debug basics
- Engineers interested in interested in STM32CubeIDE features and configuration
Benefits you will take away
This will allow you to start further activities on STM32WL55 dual core.
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes about 40 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Introduction and agenda
- Dual core project configuration phase
- Dual core projects coding phase
- Dual core projects configuration of the debug session
- Dual core project debug session run
- NUCLEO-WL55JC2 board
- Micro-USB cable
- PC with preinstalled the following software:
- STM32CubeIDE (in version at least 1.5.0)
- STM32WL Cube library (in version at least 1.0.0) -> to be installed from STM32CubeIDE (help -> Manage Embedded Software Packages -> STM32Cbe MCU Packages)
All materials (slides, hands-on projects) related to this video can be found here.