How to boost ADC conversion rate on STM32L4 MOOC
How to boost ADC conversion rate on STM32L4
Learn how to improve ADC sampling rate using properly configured interleaved mode
Find out how to use two ADCs in interleaved mode to perform faster ADC conversions.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for information about more advanced configuration of ADC modules within STM32
- Engineers interested in fast ADC conversions
Benefits you will take away
This will allow you to use ADC peripherals more efficient way.
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes about 55 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Introduction to ADC interleaved mode within STM32 lines
- Practical session on STM32L476 MCU using STM32CubeIDE toolchain demonstrating configuration and usage of ADC interleaved mode in real application
- NUCLEO-L476RG board
- Micro-USB cable
- PC with preinstalled the following software:
- STM32CubeIDE (in version at least 1.5.0)
- STM32L4 Cube library (in version at least 1.17.0) → to be installed from STM32CubeIDE (help → Manage Embedded Software Packages → STM32Cube MCU Packages)
All materials (slides, hands-on projects) related to this video can be found here.