ST's SensorTile.box, our ready-to-use sensor kit for developing and using applications based on remote motion and environmental sensor data for wireless IoT and wearable sensor applications.
- In Expert Mode the ST BLE Sensor App allows you to build custom applications by selecting operating parameters, data and output types, special functions and algorithms on the SensorTile.box sensors. This multi-sensor kit therefore allows you to design wireless IoT and wearable sensor applications quickly, easily and without performing any programming.
- In Pro Mode the SensorTile.box enables development of custom firmware applications starting from the examples available in the Function Pack FP-SNS-STBOX1. This allows deep level customization in conjunction with ST's free-of-charge STM32CubeIDE development platform.
The SensorTile.box board fits into a small plastic box, with a long-life rechargeable battery, and connects via Bluetooth to the ST BLE Sensor app on your smartphone, allowing you to immediately begin using the wide range of default IoT and wearable sensor applications.
Join us for a WEBINAR and discover more about our key products and solutions.
You will learn:
- How to get started with the SensorTile.box
- How to use and benefit from the three different modes from Entry level to Pro
- How to create a custom application
- About the latest sensors from ST featured in the SensorTile.box