Webinar: Discover STPOWER MDmesh M6 and DM6 MOSFET technologies
ST’s super-junction technology improves efficiency in high-power converters.
During this one-hour webinar, we will present the features of the MDmesh M6/DM6 MOSFET series which implements technology tailored for high-performance Switch Mode Power Supplies (SMPS).
The MDmesh M6 and DM6 technologies have embedded characteristics which make them ideal to achieve efficiency in high power systems, especially when used in resonant topologies.
You will learn:
- How ST's super-junction MOSFETs and technological evolutions meet high-performance application needs
- MOSFETs' role inside end-user power converters
- About MOSFETs' key features useful to increase resonant converters' reliability and performance
- How ST's MDmesh M6 and DM6 technologies compare to competitors' devices thanks to a detailed benchmark
- MDmesh M6/DM6 product portfolio and useful resources
- MDmesh technology overview
- Achieving ZVS in DC/DC LLC resonant converters
- MDmesh M6 and DM6 technologies: key features, benefits and applications
- Technical positioning of MDmesh M6 and DM6 series VS Competitors
- New packaging proposal and solutions
- MDmesh M6 and DM6 series: available products and useful resources
|Alfio Scuto holds a Master’s degree in microelectronics engineering from the University of Catania, Italy. He joined STMicroelectronics in 1999 - RF Power Design Center in Montgomeryville (PA) USA - as RF Application Engineer and was involved in the development phase of DMOS and LDMOS technologies for industrial and telecom applications. In 2002 he moved to STMicroelectronics in Catania (Italy) to support the RF products Marketing Group developing power amplifiers to evaluate and verify product performance in keeping with customer specifications. He began working as Application Engineer in 2014 for high power-converters (SMPSsupporting customers in telecom, servers and exploring new application topologies for high-power MOSFETs.Today Alfio leads a team of application engineers working on the development of new products, the implementation of MOSFETs in new high-power converters, and the release of technical notes and articles to promote product features and application benefits.|
|Antonino Gaito is a Marketing Manager at STMicroelectronics. In 2001, he received his Master Electronic Engineering Degree from Palermo University. He joined STMicroelectronics in 2002 and started his work experience in the Applications Power Bipolar laboratory as Application Engineer. After eight years, he moved to the Applications and Market Development team he focused on high-frequency power conversion and on high efficiency DC/DC converters mainly designed for servers and chargers. Today he works as Marketing Manager and carries out market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products. He closely collaborates with internal departments (i.e. R&D) to suggest strategies for developing new solutions and leads design activities with a special focus on new technologies and products. Together with his team, he published many technical articles on MOSFETs and their electrical impact on applications and has participated in many international conferences.|