CYCLONE programmers are in-circuit programmers for internal & external flash. The Cyclone is configured with a programmning image and is then capable of stand-alone programming. Programming may be launched by a single button press without a PC or automatically from a PC via the automated control SDK. The Cyclone may also be used as a debug probe during development.
Cyclone LC users can also take advantage of ProCryption Security by purchasing a ProCryption Security Activation License. ProCryption Security helps keep valuable IP safe, and can be particularly useful during the manufacturing process when data may be in the hands of a third party. With these powerful security features, users can:
1. Create RSA/AES encrypted programming images that use their own uniquely generated ImageKey. These programming images may only be used on Cyclones that are pre-configured with the same ImageKey.
2. Restrict the use of programming images by programming count, failure count, and/or date range.
- Many supported architectures
- USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Serial interfaces
- Extended Security Features
- On-Board Storage
- Power Switching
- Multiple Image Support
- Serial Number Programming
- Touchscreen LCD Display
- May be used as a high speed debug probe