The 32F746GDISCOVERY Discovery kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics Arm® Cortex®-M7-core-based STM32F746NG (STM32F746NGH6 order code) microcontroller.
The 32F746GDISCOVERY Discovery kit is used as reference design for user application development before porting to the final product, thus simplifying the application development.
The Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications taking benefit from audio, multi-sensor support, graphics, security, video and high-speed connectivity features.
The ARDUINO connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards
The 32F746GDISCOVERY board is provided with the STM32CubeF7 MCU package, which offers an STM32 comprehensive software HAL library as well as various software examples.
- STM32F746NGH6 Arm® Cortex® core-based microcontroller with 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 340 Kbytes of RAM, in BGA216 package
- 4.3” RGB 480×272 color LCD-TFT with capacitive touch screen
- Ethernet compliant with IEEE-802.3-2002
- USB OTG HS
- USB OTG FS
- SAI audio codec
- Two ST-MEMS digital microphones
- 128-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 128-Mbit SDRAM (64 Mbits accessible)
- Two user and reset push-buttons
- Board connectors:
- microSD™ card
- RF-EEPROM daughterboard connector
- 2×USB with Micro-AB
- Ethernet RJ45
- SPDIF RCA input connector
- Audio line in and line out jack
- Stereo speaker outputs
- ARDUINO Uno V3 expansion connectors
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS or external sources
- Power supply output for external applications: 3.3 V or 5 V
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs, and Arm® Mbed™
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Specific features||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STM32F746G-DISCO|| 4 distributors |
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||-||CHINA||true||54.0 / 1|