The STM32F7 discovery kit allows users to develop and share applications with the STM32F7 Series microcontrollers based on the ARM®Cortex®-M7 core.
The discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications taking benefit from audio, multi- sensor support, graphics, security, video and high-speed connectivity features.
The Arduino™connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- STM32F769NIH6 microcontroller featuring 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 512+16+4 Kbytes of RAM, in BGA216 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB reenumeration capability
- USB ST-LINK functions: virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port
- 4" capacitive touch LCD display with MIPI® DSI connector (on STM32F769I-DISCO only)
- SAI audio codec
- Two audio line jacks, one for input and one for output
- Stereo speaker outputs
- Four ST MEMS microphones on DFSDM inputs
- Two SPDIF RCA input and output connectors
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- 512-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 128-Mbit SDRAM
- Connector for microSD card
- Wi-Fi or Ext-EEP daughterboard connector
- USB OTG HS with Micro-AB connector
- Ethernet connector compliant with IEEE-802.3-2002
- Five power supply options:
- ST LINK/V2-1
- USB HS connector
- 5 V from RJ45 (Power Over Ethernet)
- 5 V from Arduino™or external connector
- USB charger
- Power Over Ethernet based on IEEE 802.3af (Powered Device, 48 V to 5 V, 3 W)
- Power supply output for external applications: 3.3 V or 5 V
- Arduino™Uno V3 connectors
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32Cube package
- Supported by a wide choice of integrated development environments
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Specific features||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||Discovery board with LCD board||CHINA||true||80.0 / 1|
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||Discovery board||CHINA||true||49.0 / 1|
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
80.0 / 1
Discovery board with LCD board
Country of Origin