The STM8L-DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM8L ultralow power features and to develop and share your applications. It is based on an STM8L152C6T6 and includes an ST-Link embedded debug tool interface, LCD (24 segments, 4 commons), LEDs and push buttons.
- STM8L152C6T6 microcontroller, 32 KB Flash, 2 KB RAM, 1 KB EEPROM in 48-pin LQFP
- On-board ST-Link with selection mode switch to use the kit as a stand-alone ST-Link (with SWIM connector for programming and debugging)
- Two red LEDs; LD1 for USB communication, LD2 for 3.3 V power on
- Designed to be powered by USB or an external supply of 5 V or 3.3 V
- Can supply target application with 5 V and 3 V
- Two user LEDs, LD3 and LD4 (green and blue)
- Two push buttons (User and Reset)
- IDD current measurement
- LCD 28-pin DIP (24 segments, 4 commons)
- Extension header for all QFP48 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board for easy probing
We asked Christophe the following questions: - How is ST engaged in the 8-bit MCU market ? - What benefits does the STM8 bring? - What applications are suitable for STM8 (no change) - What kind of ecosystem does STM8 have?
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Specific features||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STM8L-DISCOVERY|| 7 distributors |
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||-||CHINA||true||9.9 / 1|