The A6387 is a high voltage device, manufactured with the BCD™ “offline” technology. It is a single chip half-bridge gate driver for N-channel Power MOSFETs or IGBTs. The high-side (floating) section is designed to stand a voltage rail of up to 550 V. The logic inputs are CMOS/TTL compatible for easy interfacing of the microcontroller or DSP.
- High voltage rail up to 550 V
- dV/dt immunity ± 50 V/nsec in full temperature range
- Driver current capability
- 400 mA source
- 650 mA sink
- Switching times 50/30 nsec rise/fall with 1 nF load
- CMOS/TTL Schmitt-trigger inputs with hysteresis and pull down
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Outputs in phase with inputs
- Interlocking function
- AECQ100 automotive qualified
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.