These devices are IGBTs developed using an advanced proprietary trench gate field-stop structure. These devices are part of the H series of IGBTs, which represents an optimum compromise between conduction and switching losses to maximize the efficiency of high switching frequency converters. Furthermore, a slightly positive VCE(sat) temperature coefficient and very tight parameter distribution result in safer paralleling operation.
- Maximum junction temperature: TJ = 175 °C
- High speed switching series
- Minimized tail current
- VCE(sat) = 2.1 V (typ.) @ IC = 40 A
- 5 μs minimum short circuit withstand time at TJ=150 °C
- Safe paralleling
- Very fast recovery antiparallel diode
- Low thermal resistance
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.