Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems provide an essential level of cabin comfort.
In Premium vehicles, the complexity of the application involves multiple blowers and motorized flaps distributed around the car cabin.
ST provides hardware and software solutions for a wide variety of HVAC systems including SPC5 32-bit microcontrollers, high- and low-side drivers, stepper motor drivers for flaps and DC/BLDC motor drivers for blower/fan motors.
|EV-VN7003AH||VN7003AH Evaluation Board|| Quick view |
|STEVAL-OET003V1||Evaluation board for automotive-grade ESD protection||Quick view|
|SPC57S-Discovery||Discovery Kit for SPC57 S line - with SPC570S50E1 MCU|| Quick view |
|SPC56P-Discovery||Discovery Kit for SPC56 P line - with SPC560P50L5 MCU|| Quick view |
|SPC56B-Discovery||Discovery Kit for SPC56 B line - with SPC560B54L5 MCU|| Quick view |
|SPC56L-Discovery||Discovery Plus Kit for SPC56 L line - with SPC56EL70L5 MCU|| Quick view |
|SPC5-UDEDEBG||PLS JTAG debugger software full license or license renewal|| Quick view |
|SPC582B-DIS||Discovery Kit for SPC582 B line|| Quick view |
|EVAL-L99ASC03||Evaluation board for L99ASC03G three-phase pre-driver|| Quick view |
|SAMPLES-AUTOPMIC||Automotive Voltage Regulators & System Basis Chip Evaluation Tool||Quick view|
|EV-VN7007AH||VN7007AH Evaluation Board|
- Simple single IC application board dedicated for VN7003AH
- Provides electrical connectivity and thermal heat-sinking for easy prototyping
- General device features
- Single channel smart high-side driver with CurrentSense analog feedback
- Very low standby current
- Compatible with 3 V and 5 V CMOS outputs
- Extreme low voltage operation for deep cold cranking applications (compliant with LV124, revision 2013)
- Diagnostic functions
- Dedicated high precision proportional load current sense
- Overload and short to ground (power limitation) indication
- Thermal shutdown indication
- OFF-state open-load detection
- Output short to VCC detection
- Sense enable/ disable
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Overvoltage clamp
- Load current limitation
- Self limiting of fast thermal transients
- Loss of ground and loss of VCC
- Reverse battery
- Electrostatic discharge protection
- The SPC570S50Ex 32-bit CPU implements two e200z0h processor cores:
- Core_0 - Main core (80MHz)
- Core_0s – Checker (safety)
- On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and HW selection mode to use it or a third party JTAG debuggers.
- 256 kByte code size limited debugging free of charge evaluation license included.
- Board power supply through the USB bus (5 V supply voltage) or external +12 V PSU.
- User push buttons and LEDs
- Reset button
- 2 potentiometers for ADC evaluation
- Extension headers (4x37 pin - 100 mil) for all device pins and for quick connection to prototyping expansion boards, additional modules and evaluation probing.
- JTAG interface (2x7 male 100mil)
- USB port (mini - B)
- 40 MHz crystal
- Board size 105 x 150mm
- SPC560P50L5 32-bit 64MHz e200z0h CPU;32-bit Power Architecture® Technology CPU, 576 KB Flash in an LQFP144 package.
- Shield Connectors (Arduinocompatible).
- On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and HW selection mode to use stand-alone JTAG debuggers (2 x 7 male 100mil connector).
- Free 128 Kbyte code size limited debugging
- Board power supply: from the USB bus (5 V supply voltage) or through external +12 V PSU.
- All GPIOs and DSPI/USB signals accessible by a 4x37 100mil pin grid array allowing connection of an additional boards for dedicated applications.
- CAN, K-LINE, LIN, FlexRay interfaces.
- Main power switch.
- Reset push button.
- 2 potentiometers for ADC evaluation
- 12 MHz crystal.
- Board size 152 x 103 mm
- SPC560B54L5 32-bit 48 MHz e200z0h CPU, 32-bit Power Architecture® Technology CPU, 768 kB Code Flash in an LQFP144 package.
- On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and HW selection mode to use stand-alone JTAG debuggers.
- Board power supply: through external +12 V PSU or from the USB bus (5 V supply voltage).
- Seven LEDs: D6 for 5 V power on,D2 for Reset, D101, D102, D103 for PLS debugger section, D7 and D8 for PC3 and PC2 outputs
- Two push buttons (reset and user)
- A potentiometers for ADC input (user)
- Two extension headers (2 x 36 pin - 100 mil) for all LQFP144 pins and for quick connection to prototyping boards, additional modules and easy probing.
- JTAG interface (2 x 7 male 100mil connector)
- USB port (mini -B)
- 16 MHz crystal
- Board size 100 x 65 mm
- MCU: SPC560B54L5 - LQFP144
- 2 extension headers 2 x 36 pin - 100 mil
- DC connector (+12 V input)
- Mini USB - B
- JTAG 2 x 7 - 100 mil connector
- Board Supply: Single 12 VDC external power supply input. Two regulators provide power voltages 5 V and 3.3 V.
- Main power switch and three power supply status LEDs (+12 V, +5 V and +3.3 V)
- All MCU signals accessible by a 37 x 4 100 mil pin grid array allowing connection of an additional board for dedicated applications.
- JTAG interface (7 x 2 male 100 mil connector)
- Two FlexRay channels with jumper enable and DB9 male connector.
- Two CAN channels with jumper enable and DB9 male connector
- K-Line interface.
- Two LIN interfaces (HW configurable)
- Two potentiometers for analog voltage input
- Three user LEDs.
- 40 MHz crystal.
- Reset push button.
- Board size 115 x 135mm
- 12 VDC center positive, 2.1 mm inner diameter.
- Supports both SPC5-UDESTK standalone and the equivalent version embedded into Discovery board.
- Supports SPC5x MCUs
- Supports Multicore, eTPU and GTM debugging
- Includes FLASH programming capability
- Support service provided through STMicroelectronics
- SPC582B 32-bit z2 core @80Mhz CPU, 32-bit Power Architecture® Technology CPU, 1MB Code Flash in eQFP64 package.
- On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and dedicated optional connector to plug a stand-alone JTAG debugger.
- USB Virtual Communication port.
- Two types of extension resources:
- Arduino Uno Revision 3 connectivity
- Extension headers for all device pins and for quick connection to prototyping expansion boards, additional modules and evaluation probing.
- Flexible board power supply:
- USB port (mini B - 5V)
- external sources (DC): 7÷12 V, 5V or 3.3V and 5V
- Two push buttons: USER and RESET
- Eight LEDs
- 3 Integrated Programmer/Debugger
- 3 LEDs User
- 1 Reset
- 1 Power LED: +5V
- 40MHz Crystal
- Two separated and signal shielded stages: driver & power
- ISO pulse protection (not soldered)
- Reverse polarity protection available on each battery voltage input: Vs, VSREG, power stage
- Current reference comparator
- PCB temperature sensor
- Hall sensors connector and conditioning circuit
- INH_wake-up button
- Microcontroller configured to be supplied by L99ASC03 5V LDO
- Flash mode configurable
- Compatible with external power boards
VN7007AH Evaluation Board
Automotive Analog and Power
|L9733||Octal configurable low/high side driver|
|L9966||FlexInput IC for automotive applications|
|L99ASC03G||Brushless/Sensorless 3-phase motor pre-driver for automotive applications|
|L99MD01||Standard Functions, Motor Drivers|
|L99PM62GXP||Power Management IC with LIN and high speed CAN|
|L99PM72GXP||Advanced power management system IC with embedded LIN and high speed CAN transceiver supporting CAN Partial Networking|
|VN7003AH||High-side driver with Current Sense analog feedback for automotive applications|
|VN7007AH||High side driver with current sense analog feedback for automotive applications|
|VNL5030S5-E||OMNIFET III: fully protected low-side driver|
|VNL5300S5-E||Single channel LSD with digital status|
|SPC584B70E7||32-bit Power Architecture MCU for Automotive General Purpose Applications - Chorus family|
|SPC58EC80C3||32-bit Power Architecture MCU for Automotive General Purpose Applications - Chorus family|
MEMS and Sensors
|HTS221||Capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature|
|LPS22HB||Ultra-compact piezoresistive absolute pressure sensor, 260-1260 hPa, digital output barometer, full-mold, holed LGA package (HLGA)|
|LPS22HD||Piezoresistive absolute pressure sensor, 260-1260 hPa, digital output barometer, small and thin package|
|LPS22HH||MEMS nano pressure sensor: 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer|
|STLM20||Analog temperature sensor, ultra-low current 2.4 V, high precision|
|STTS751||2.25 V low-voltage local digital temperature sensor|