CMX-FFS Flash File Systems is a suite of five products which address memory management needs for a wide variety of target storage media types used in embedded designs.
- CMX-FFS - failsafe flash file system for embedded systems supporting NOR, NAND and DataFlash devices.
- CMX-FFS-TINY - failsafe flash file system for micros with limited resources supporting small erasable flash.
- CMX-FFS-FAT - FAT12/16/32 compatible file system supporting standard media.
- CMX-FFS-SAFE-FAT - FAT12/16/32 file system for standard media featuring failsafe protection
- CMX-FFS-THIN - FAT12/16/32 compatible file system for micros with limited resources supporting standard media.