ST partners with a large number of software suppliers that serve fully validated, professional solutions in the following fields:
- Connectivity (USB, TCP/IP, Bluetooth, ...)
- Communication protocols for industrial and automation applications (Powerlink, Profinet, EtherCat, CANopen, KNX, …)
- Graphical interfaces (GUI software)
- File systems (FAT, NAND, fault tolerant systems, …)
- Functional safety (Safety Integrity Level (SIL) IEC 61508 standard)
The list of 3rd party software solutions is provided, to simplify your search for the right tools to be used with ST’s MCUS and to help speed up application development.
Note: Products listed on this website that do not carry the ST brand name, are serviced and supported by their manufacturers in accordance with licenses and terms and conditions packaged with these products.
Follow issues and share solutions on Github for STM32Cube MCU packages. Integrate your own software components in a STM32Cube Expansion for STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeIDE tools, thanks to the new STM32PackCreator utility
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.