Low-level drivers, hardware abstraction layers, and middleware including RTOS, USB, TCP/IP, and graphic stacks, are indispensable bricks for a fast and efficient application development.
- Audio (MP3, WMA, voice services, and more)
- Connectivity (USB, TCP/IP, Bluetooth, Zigbee RF4CE, and more)
- Graphical interfaces
- Cryptography (Free STM32 Library with public key, symmetric and hash algorithms)
- Motor Control and Safety (IEC 61508 SIL for industrial, IEC/UL 60335/60730 Class B for Home Appliance applications)
These components are developed either by ST, supplied by ST's partner network or stem from open-source initiatives.
With the comprehensive STM32Cube software tool, ST provides a new route for embedded software developers by integrating low-level and middleware software in a single library and by supplying a configuration tool, capable of generating initialization code for applications.
STM32 MPU Embedded Software including our open-source OpenSTLinux Distribution
When starting an open-source project, developers face different levels of difficulties related to building an environment, porting and adapting board support packages for their own system. While open-source code provides some advantages, starting a project might generate delays and require extra resources to launch the product on time. STM32 MPU Embedded Software for STM32 microprocessors consolidates different levels of software, system builds and development tools to facilitate the application design and development. The STM32MPU Embedded Software includes the following components:
- A Linux® distribution running on the Arm® Cortex®-A processor called OpenSTLinux Distribution. This mainlined distribution is GPL-compliant.
- An STM32Cube MPU software package running on the Arm® Cortex®-M processor
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
STM32 step-by-step is a learning program, and is part of the STM32 Education initiative, designed for anyone interested in getting started on building projects with the STM32 microcontroller and its powerful ecosystem of development boards and software programming tools.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
STM32 solutions for Artificial Neural Networks
Improved Developer Experience
Download it for free here