The EMIF03-SIM02F3 is a highly integrated device designed to suppress EMI / RFI noise in all systems subjected to electromagnetic interferences.
This filter includes an ESD protection circuitry which prevents damage to the application when subjected to ESD surges up to 15 kV.
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- High efficiency in ESD suppression
- Complies with the following standards
IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4 on external and Vcc pins: 15 kV (air discharge) 8 kV (contact discharge) IEC 61000-4-2 Level 1on internal pins: 2 kV (air discharge) 2 kV (contact discharge) MIL STD 883E - Method 3015-6 Class 3
- EMI symmetrical (I/O) low-pass filter
- Lead-free package
- High efficiency in EMI filtering
- Very thin package: 0.60 mm
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging
- Very low PCB space consuming: 1.2 mm2
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|Chip Scale Package 0.4mm pitch||Industrial||Ecopack2||
Package:Chip Scale Package 0.4mm pitch
Chip Scale Package 0.4mm pitch
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.