STMicroelectronics provides turnkey solutions that address the growing demand for innovation to reach higher efficiency, higher power density and lower standby power designs. This is achieved through a wide range of power discrete components, analog ICs and digital processors. Explore the range of evaluation boards below to find the perfect fit for your design needs.
Evaluation Tools Minimize menu
- Aerospace IC Eval Boards (11)
- Amplifier and Comparator Eval Boards (14)
- Audio IC Eval Boards (17)
- Automotive IC Eval Boards (116)
- GNSS ICs Eval Boards (5)
- MEMS Motion Sensor Eval Boards (83)
- Proximity Sensors and Imaging ICs Eval Boards (13)
- RF Power Transistor Eval Boards (27)
- Secure MCU Eval Boards (3)
- STM32 Nucleo expansion boards (57)
- Building Technology Solution Eval Boards (10)
- Communication and Connectivity Solution Eval Boards (87)
- Computer and Peripherals Solution Eval Boards (8)
- Digital Consumer Solutions Eval Boards (23)
- Energy and Smartgrid Solution Eval Boards (26)
- Healthcare and Wellness Solution Eval Boards (11)
- Home Appliance and Power Tool Solution Eval Boards (17)
- LED and General Lighting Solution Eval Boards (94)
- Motor Control Solution Eval Boards (111)
- Process Control and Automation Solution Eval Boards (36)
- PSU and Converter Solution Eval Boards (236)
- Sensor Solution Eval Boards (20)
- Transportation Solution Eval Boards (14)
Tools & Software
The STEVAL-LDO001V1 allows smart evaluation of four ST's high-performance low-dropout linear voltage regulators specially designed for extend battery life in portable smart devices. Thanks to state-of-the-art technologies, designs and innovative packaging, designers can select the best solution in terms of ultra-low quiescent current, ultra-low noise and high PSRR, automatic green mode and miniature packages such as Flip-Chip or ST STAMP™.
The STEVAL-ISC004V1 is a STUSB4710 evaluation board embedding a 20V capable DC/DC. The board is ready-to-use, acting as a USB PD provider pre-configured with 5 PDOs. The STEVAL-CCC002V1 is an USB Type-C controller evaluation board based on STUSB1600A. It can be used as a source, sink or dual power role and supports dead battery start-up.
The STEVAL-ISA171V1 (12 V /15 W, based on the ViPer35HD) and the STEVAL-ISA162V1 (12 V / 10 W, based on the ViPer25HD) evaluation boards, implement a wide-range AC input voltage, isolated fly-back SMPS (switched mode power supply) operated in quasi-resonant mode to deliver high efficiency (>82% in active mode). They also feature low consumption under no-load conditions thanks to burst mode operation that reduces the average switching frequency and minimizes all frequency-related losses.