The STM32F7508-DK Discovery kit allows users to develop and share applications with the STM32F7 Series microcontrollers based on the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core.
The Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications taking benefit from audio, multi-sensor support, graphics, security, video, and high-speed connectivity features.
The ARDUINO® connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- STM32F750N8H6 microcontroller featuring 64 Kbytes of Flash memory and 340 Kbytes of RAM, in BGA216 package
- 4.3-inch 480x272 color LCD-TFT with capacitive touch screen
- Ethernet connector compliant with IEEE-802.3-2002
- USB OTG HS FS
- SAI audio codec
- 2 ST-MEMS digital microphones
- 128-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 128-Mbit SDRAM (64 Mbits accessible)
- 1 user and reset push-button
- Board connectors:
- Camera 8 bit
- USB with Micro-AB
- Ethernet RJ45
- SPDIF RCA input
- Audio jack for external speakers and microphone
- microSD™ card
- ARDUINO® Uno V3 expansion connectors
- RF-EEPROM daughterboard expansion connectors
- Flexible power supply options:
- ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- Power supply output for external applications: 3.3 V or 5 V
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USBre-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of by a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil® and STM32CubeIDE
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.