The STM32G4x1 are mixed-signal microcontrollers with an Arm® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 170 MHz. These are entry-level devices in the STM32G4 series.
The devices are equipped with:
- 2x ultra-fast 12-bit ADCs (4 Msamples/s)
- 4x 12-bit DACs (15 Msamples/s)
- 4x ultra-fast comparators (17 nanoseconds)
- 3x op amps with programmable gain
- ART Accelerator, CCM SRAM, and mathematical accelerators
- Single-bank Flash memory
- Up to 2x CAN FD
- USB 2.0 full-speed data interface (device)
- USB Type-C™ and power delivery controller (UCPD)
Memory ranges from 32 to 128 Kbytes and packages with 32 to 100 pins.
Temperature range from -40 to 85 °C or from -40 to 125 °C.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32G4 Series combines a 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 170 MHz combined with 3 different hardware accelerators: ART Accelerator™, CCM-SRAM routine booster and mathematical accelerators.