The STM32H723/733 lines contain the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core (with double-precision floating point unit) running up to 550 MHz.
- 550 MHz fCPU, 2778 CoreMark /1177 DMIPS executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states thanks to its L1 cache
- L1 cache (32 Kbytes of I-cache + 32 Kbytes of D-cache) boosting execution performance from external memories
STM32H733 MCUs include the following additional security features:
- Crypto/hash hardware acceleration
- Secure Firmware Install (SFI) embedded security services to authenticate and protect your software IP while performing initial programming
- Secure Boot Secure Firmware Update (SBSFU)
- Multi-power domain architecture enables different power domains to be set in low-power mode to optimize the power efficiency
- USB regulator to supply the embedded physical layer (PHY)
- 264 µ/MHz typical value at VDD = 3.3 V and 25 °C in Run mode (peripherals off)
- 3.5 µA typical in Standby mode (low-power mode)
- 1.45 µA typical in VBAT mode without RTC, with 4 Kbytes backup (low-power mode)
- LCD-TFT controller interface with dual-layer support
- Chrom-ART Accelerator™ enhances graphical content creation while saving core processing power, thus freeing up the MCU for other application needs
- Up to 35 communication interfaces including FD-CAN, USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed, Ethernet MAC, camera interface
- Easily extendable memory range using the flexible memory controller with a 24-bit parallel interface, or the Dual Octo-SPI serial Flash memory interface
- Analog: 12-bit DACs, fast 16-bit and 12-bit ADCs
- Multiple 16- and 32-bit timers
The STM32H723/733 MCU line provides 512 Kbytes to 1 Mbyte Flash memory, 564 Kbytes of SRAM with the following architecture:
- 128 Kbytes of data TCM RAM for critical real time data
- 432 Kbytes of system RAM (up to 256 Kbytes can remap on instruction TCM RAM for critical real time instructions)
- 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM (available in the lowest-power modes)
The STM32H723/733 MCU lines are available in 100- to 144-pin packages in BGA and LQFP profiles.
X-CUBE-AZRTOS-H7 (Azure® RTOS STM32Cube Expansion Package) provides a full integration of Microsoft® Azure® RTOS in the STM32Cube environment for the STM32H7 Series of microcontrollers.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.