Based on advanced trench field-stop (TFS) technology, the 1250 V IGBT IH series is tailored for induction heating applications. The very low drop freewheeling diode results in very high efficiency in soft switching conditions. IGBTs are belonging to the STPOWER family.
A very high breakdown voltage capability (1250 V) combined with an extended maximum operating junction temperature of 175 °C ensures device reliability and ruggedness.
With a current capability of 20 A and 30 A, they are available in TO-247 or TO-3P packages.
STPOWER IGBT main characteristics:
- Soft switching IGBTs (8 to 60 kHz) tailored for induction heating applications (single-switch quasi-resonant topology)
- High robustness and reliability thanks to 1250 V breakdown voltage and extended maximum operating TJ of 175 °C
- Thin IGBT die for increased thermal resistance
- Positive VCE(sat) temperature coefficient, with tight parameter distribution, for design simplification and easy paralleling
- Low-drop freewheeling diode for best efficiency in soft switching conditions
Our wide STPOWER product portfolio combined with state-of-the art packaging and protections for high reliability and safety helps designers find the right solutions for customized, high-efficiency applications that will last a long lifetime.