Combining low gate charge (Qg) and optimized capacitance profile, the MDmesh™ M6 series of super-junction high-voltage MOSFETs is today's reference for resonant topologies. This new super-junction MDmesh™ M6 series opens the door to power converter designers for new scenarios targeting high efficiency and power density.
With a breakdown voltage ranging from 600 V to 700 V, MDmesh™ M6 power MOSFETs are available in a wide range of package options including:
- The high-voltage PowerFLAT 5x6 solution providing the longest insulation path lengths and highest clearances required for operation at up to 650 V, within a 5 x 6 mm footprint. ||| NEW |||
- The TO-Leadless (TO-LL) package allowing efficient thermal management
- The super low-profile surface-mount high-voltage PowerFLAT 8x8 package, with dedicated Kelvin source connection improving gate driving, for increased MOSFET efficiency
These power MOSFETs are belonging to the STPOWER™ family.
Key features and benefits:
- Optimized threshold voltage for soft switching
- Good switching behavior for hard and soft switching
- Low gate charge for operation at high frequencies
- Capacitance profiles and threshold voltage optimized to target high efficiency on new topologies in power conversion applications
- Extremely high efficiency performance to increase power density
- Wide product portfolio
Our super-junction MOSFET portfolio includes a wide range of operating voltages for industrial applications such as chargers, adapters, silver box modules, LED lighting, telecom, server and solar.
Our wide STPOWER™ product portfolio, combined with state-of-the art packaging and protections for high reliability and safety, helps designers find the right solutions for customized, high-efficiency applications that will last a long lifetime.