The STAC4932F is a N-channel MOS field-effect RF power transistor. It is intended for 100 V pulse applications up to 250 MHz. This device is suitable for use in industrial, scientific and medical applications.
The STAC4932B benefits from the latest generation of efficient, patent-pending package technology, otherwise known as STAC®.
- Excellent thermal stability
- Common source push-pull configuration
- POUT = 1000 W min. (1200 W typ.) with 26 dB gain @ 123 MHz
- Pulse conditions: 1 msec - 10%
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EC European directive
- ST air cavity packaging technology - STAC®package