ST EMI Filters for Automotive applications are qualified as per AEC-Q101 and are compliant with IEC 61000-4-2 and ISO 10605.
Thanks to ST EMI filter integration level, electronic system designers can save PCB space compared to equivalent discrete solutions while strengthening their application’s immunity against electrostatic discharges and EMI noise.
Required in applications including infotainment, audio, display, and motor control, these devices are designed to:
- avoid RF antenna desense in applications, so to prevent the dataline harmonics from coupling with the RF antenna
- remove high-frequency harmonics, voltage ringing, overshoots and undershoots
They help to ensure a successful certification for:
- CISPR-25, international standard for radio disturbance characteristics
- 2004/104/EC European standard for radiated emission and immunity
- SAE J1113/41 for North America markets
During this one-hour webinar, you will learn how to make your electronic system more robust against destructive Electrostatic Discharges (ESD) by using ST ESD Protection components. During this webinar you will learn about: - ESD major root causes and EMC standards - ST ESD Protections, which can help to protect your application againts ESD - Many real application examples demonstrating where protections play an important role - How to select the best protection for your usecases