These circuits consist of two independent, high-gain, internally frequency-compensated op amps, specifically designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. The low-power supply drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional op amp circuits, which can now be more easily implemented in single power supply systems. For example, these circuits can be directly supplied with the standard 5 V, which is used in logic systems and will easily provide the required interface electronics with no additional power supply.
In linear mode, the input common-mode voltage range includes ground and the output voltage can also swing to ground, even though operated from only a single power supply voltage.
- Frequency compensation implemented internally
- Large DC voltage gain: 100 dB
- Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1.1 MHz (temperature compensated)
- Very low supply current per channel essentially independent of supply voltage
- Low input bias current: 20 nA (temperature compensated)
- Low input offset voltage: 2 mV
- Low input offset current: 2 nA
- Input common-mode voltage range includes negative rails
- Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
- Large output voltage swing 0 V to (VCC+ - 1.5 V)
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。