The TS925 is a rail-to-rail quad BiCMOS operational amplifier optimized and fully specified for 3- and 5-V operation.
High output current allows low load impedances to be driven. An internal low impedance phantom ground eliminates the need for an external reference voltage or biasing arrangement.
The TS925 exhibits very low noise, low distortion and high output current, making this device an excellent choice for high-quality, low-voltage or battery-operated audio/telecom systems.
The device is stable for capacitive loads up to 500 pF. When the STANDBY mode is enabled, the total consumption drops to 6 μA (VCC = 3 V).
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low noise: 9 nV/√Hz
- Low distortion
- High output current: 80 mA (able to drive 32 Ω loads)
- High-speed: 4 MHz, 1.3 V/μs
- Operating range from 2.7 to 12 V
- Low input offset voltage: 900 μV max. (TS925A)
- Adjustable phantom ground (VCC/2)
- Standby mode
- ESD internal protection: 2 kV
- Latch-up immunity