The TSB611 single operational amplifier (op amp) offers an extended supply voltage operating range and rail-to-rail output. It also offers an excellent speed/power consumption ratio with 560 kHz gain bandwidth product while consuming less than 125 µA at 36V supply voltage.
The TSB611 operates over a wide temperature range from -40 °C to 125°C making this device ideal for industrial and automotive applications.
Thanks to its small package size, the TSB611 can be used in applications where space on the board is limited. It can thus reduce the overall cost of the PCB.
- Low offset voltage: 1 mV max
- Low power consumption: 125 µA max. at 36 V
- Wide supply voltage: 2.7 to 36 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 560 kHz typ
- Unity gain stable
- Rail-to-rail output
- Input common mode voltage includes ground
- High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV HBM
- Extended temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
- Automotive qualification
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.