The L99MOD51XP is a microcontroller-driven multifunctional actuator driver for automotive applications. Up to two DC motors and two grounded resistive loads can be driven with three half bridges and two hide-side drivers.
The integrated SPI controls all operation modes (forward, reverse, brake and high impedance).
Also, all diagnostic information is available via SPI read.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- One half bridge for 7.4 A load (RDSon = 150 mΩ)
- Two half bridges for 5 A load (RDSon = 200 mΩ)
- Two high-side drivers for 1.25 A load (RDSon = 800 mΩ)
- Programmable soft start function to drive loads with higher inrush currents (i.e.current > 7.4 A, > 5 A, > 1.25 A)
- Very low current consumption in standby mode (IS< 3 µA, typ., Tj ≤ 85 °C)
- All outputs short circuit protected
- Current monitor output for all high-side drivers
- All outputs over temperature protected
- Open-load diagnostic for all outputs
- Overload diagnostic for all outputs
- Programmable PWM control of all outputs
- Charge pump output for reverse polarity protection
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。