The ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontrollers. The single-wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board. In addition to providing the same functionalities as the ST-LINK/V2, the ST-LINK/V2-ISOL features digital isolation between the PC and the target application board. It also withstands voltages of up to 1000 Vrms.
STM8 applications use the USB full-speed interface to communicate with the ST Visual Develop (STVD-STM8) or ST Visual Programmer (STVP-STM8) software, or with integrated development environments from third-parties.
STM32 applications use the USB full-speed interface to communicate with the STM32CubeIDE software tool or with integrated development environments from third-parties.
- 5 V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full-speed compatible interface
- USB Type-A to Mini-B cable provided
- SWIM specific features:
- 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage support on the SWIM interface
- SWIM low-speed and high-speed modes support
- SWIM programming speed rates: 9.7 kbyte/s in low-speed, 12.8 kbyte/s in high-speed
- SWIM cable for connection to an application with an ERNI standard connector
Vertical connector reference: 284697 or 214017 Horizontal connector reference: 214012
- SWIM cable for connection to an application with pin headers or 2.54 mm pitch connector
- JTAG/serial wire debug (SWD) specific features:
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V application voltage support on the JTAG/SWD interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
- JTAG cable for connection to a standard JTAG 20-pin 2.54 mm pitch connector
- JTAG support
- SWD and serial wire viewer (SWV) communication support
- Direct firmware update support (DFU)
- Status LED blinking during the communication with the PC
- Operating temperature from 0 °C to 50 °C
- 1000 Vrms high isolation voltage (ST-LINK/V2-ISOL only)
The STLINK-V3SET is a modular stand-alone debugging and programming probe for the STM8 and STM32 microcontrollers. It is composed of a main module and a complementary adapter board. The SWIM and JTAG/SWD interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board. The modular architecture of STLINK-V3SET enables to extend its main features through additional modules such as the adapter board.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。