This is a highly integrated 6-line device designed to suppress EMI/RFI noise in all systems exposed to electromagnetic interference.
This filter includes ESD protection circuitry, which prevents the application from damages when subjected to ESD surges up to 15 kV on the input pins.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- EMI symmetrical (I/O) low-pass filter
- High efficiency in EMI filtering: -34 dB at frequencies from 900 MHz to 1.8 GHz
- Very low PCB space consumption: 3 mm x 1.35 mm
- Very thin package: 0.8 mm max
- High efficiency in ESD suppression on input pins (IEC 61000-4-2 level 4)
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging
- Lead-free package
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.