The STEVAL-CBL009V1 demonstration board implements a DC-DC converter based on ST’s LNBH25 device. It is used to power LNBs in dish antennas to receive satellite TV signals.
It provides good performance at low cost using a low external component count, and includes all functions needed for supplying/interfacing LNB modules in accordance with international standards.
The device includes an I2C bus interface and, thanks to a fully integrated step-up DC-DC converter, it works with a single input voltage supply ranging from 8 V to 16 V.
- Complete interface between LNB and I2C bus
- Built-in DC-DC converter for single 12 V supply operation and high efficiency (typ. 93% @ 0.5 A)
- Selectable output current limit by external resistor
- 22 kHz tone waveform integrity guaranteed also in no load condition
- Low-drop post regulator and high efficiency step-up PWM with integrated power N-MOS for low power loss
- LPM (low power mode) function to reduce dissipation
- Overload and overtemperature internal protection with I2C diagnostic bits
- LNB short-circuit dynamic protection
- DiSEqC 1.x communication
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。