The STEVAL-CBL011V1 demonstration board implements a DC-DC converter based on ST’s LNBH26 device. It is used to power LNBs in dish antennas to receive satellite TV signals.
The LNBH26 is an integrated solution for supplying/interfacing satellite LNB modules in accordance with international standards.
This single device offers a complete solution for dual-tuner satellite receivers and provides good performance at low cost using a low external component count.
The LNBH26 demonstration board includes an I2C bus interface and a factory-trimmed internal 22 kHz tone generator which can be controlled through the DSQIN pin (TTL compatible). This allows immediate DiSEqC™ data encoding.
Thanks to a fully integrated step-up DC-DC converter, the STEVAL-CBL011V1 demonstration board can operate with a single input voltage supply source, ranging from 8 to 15 V.
- Complete interface between LNB and I2C bus
- Built-in DC-DC converter for single 12 V supply operation and high efficiency (typ. 93% @ 0.5 A)
- Selectable output current limit by external resistor
- Compliant with main satellite receiver output voltage specification (15 programmable levels)
- Accurate built-in 22 kHz tone generator compliant with widely accepted standards
- 22 kHz tone waveform integrity guaranteed also in no load condition
- Low drop post regulator and high efficiency step-up PWM with integrated power N-MOS for low power loss
- LPM (low power mode) function to reduce dissipation
- Overload and overtemperature internal protection with I2C diagnostic bits
- LNB short-circuit dynamic protection
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。