The STEVAL-IPT005V1 product evaluation board is designed both for standalone operation or to be controlled by the microcontroller. The board is fully configurable, provides access to all signals including supply voltage through labeled test points, and uses a standard connector for simple communication interfacing with the microcontroller block. The labeled test points on the board are in the same order as the signals in the flat interface cable.
The board provides easy and flexible card supply voltage (VCC) selection, either through the onboard configuration switch (driving the tri-state VCCselection input pin VCC_SEL) or through the microcontroller.
The STEVAL-IPT005V1 product evaluation board addresses market segments including: POS, set-top boxes, pay TV, identification, banking and tachographs.
- Smartcard connector for testing with a smartcard
- Labeled testpoints provide accessibility to all the signals
- Board design allows standalone operation for basic tests
- Interface to an MCU block and simple board configurability allow even full functioning in applications (i.e. set-top box)
- Onboard 10 MHz crystal clock oscillator can be used to provide card clock in standalone operation
- Card clock source selection switch allows selection between the onboard crystal oscillator as card clock source, or an external clock source provided by the microcontroller block through the MCU interface together with the data signals
- Provides easy, flexible card supply voltage selection either by onboard configuration switches or remotely by the microcontroller
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。