The ST8034xx interface devices are placed between the smartcard and the microcontroller to provide all supply, protection, detection and control functions, with a minimum of external components. The STEVAL-IPT006V1 product evaluation board allows easy demonstration and testing of these features. The board can also be used as a functional block for a complete application, as it is designed both for standalone operation or to be controlled by the microcontroller. The board is fully configurable to maintain flexibility for various use scenarios. It includes standard interfaces on both sides (smartcard connector, MCU interface connector) and easily accessed, labeled testpoints on all signals.
The STEVAL-IPT006V1 product evaluation board addresses market segments including: POS, set-top boxes, pay TV, identification, banking and tachographs.
- Smartcard connector for testing with a smartcard
- Labeled testpoints provide accessibility to all the signals
- Board design allows standalone operation for basic tests
- Interface to an MCU block and simple board configurability allow full functioning in applications (i.e. set-top box)
- Onboard 10 MHz crystal clock oscillator can be used to provide card clock in standalone operation
- Card clock source selection switch allows selection between the onboard crystal oscillator as card clock source, or an external clock source provided by the microcontroller block through the MCU interface together with the data signals
- Provides easy, flexible card supply voltage selection either by onboard configuration switches or remotely by the microcontroller
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。