The STM32F373xx family is based on the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 72 MHz, and embedding a floating point unit (FPU), a memory protection unit (MPU) and an Embedded Trace Macrocell™ (ETM). The family incorporates high-speed embedded memories (up to 256 Kbyte of Flash memory, up to 32 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses.
The STM32F373xx devices offer one fast 12-bit ADC (1 Msps), three 16-bit Sigma delta ADCs, two comparators, two DACs (DAC1 with 2 channels and DAC2 with 1 channel), a low-power RTC, 9 general-purpose 16-bit timers, two general-purpose 32-bit timers, three basic timers.
They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces: two I2Cs, three SPIs, all with muxed I2Ss, three USARTs, CAN and USB.
The STM32F373xx family operates in the -40 to +85 °C and -40 to +105 °C temperature ranges from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F373xx family offers devices in five packages ranging from 48 pins to 100 pins. The set of included peripherals changes with the device chosen.
- Core: ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M4 CPU (72 MHz max), single-cycle multiplication and HW division, DSP instruction with FPU (floating-point unit) and MPU (memory protection unit)
- 1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1)
- 64 to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 32 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity check
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and power management
- Voltage range: 2.0 to 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power down reset (POR/PDR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Low power modes: Sleep, Stop, Standby
- VBATsupply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x16 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz oscillator
- Up to 84 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Up to 45 I/Os with 5 V tolerant capability
- 12-channel DMA controller
- One 12-bit, 1.0 μs ADC (up to 16 channels)
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Separate analog supply from 2.4 up to 3.6
- Three 16-bit Sigma Delta ADC
- Separate analog supply from 2.2 to 3.6 V, up to 21 single/ 11 diff channels
- Three 12-bit DAC channels
- Two fast rail-to-rail analog comparators with programmable input and output
- Up to 24 capacitive sensing channels
- 17 timers
- Two 32-bit timers and three 16-bit timers with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counters
- Two 16-bit timers with up to 2 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counters
- Four 16-bit timers with up to 1 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter
- Independent and system watchdog timers
- SysTick timer: 24-bit down counter
- Three 16-bit basic timers to drive the DAC
- Calendar RTC with Alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- Communication interfaces
- CAN interface (2.0B Active)
- Two I2Cs supporting Fast Mode Plus (1 Mbit/s) with 20 mA current sink, SMBus/PMBus, wakeup from STOP
- Three USARTs supporting synchronous mode, modem control, ISO/IEC 7816, LIN, IrDA, auto baud rate, wakeup feature
- Three SPIs (18 Mbit/s) with 4 to 16 programmable bit frames, muxed I2S
- HDMI-CEC bus interface
- USB 2.0 full speed interface
- Serial wire devices, JTAG, Cortex®-M4 ETM
- 96-bit unique ID
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Getting Started with the P-NUCLEO-IHM001
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||工业||Ecopack2|
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||工业||Ecopack2|
LQFP 48 7x7x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.