ST’s broad range of power bipolar transistors will give you the perfect fit for your energy-efficient designs. The range includes Darlington transistors and BJTs with a VCES from 15 to 1700 V.
Key features of ST’s power bipolar transistors include:
- Fast switching times and very low saturation voltage resulting in reduced switching and conduction losses
- Integrated diode versions for reduced component count
- Well-controlled hFE parameter for increased reliability
- Best cost-performance ratio
These power bipolar transistors are available in both NPN and PNP polarity and they are offered in a large variety of SMD and through all packages.
Very low collector-emitter saturation voltage. Exceptional high gain performance.
Fast switching speed and wide RBSOA. Ideal for lighting and low cost SMPS.
Automotive-grade high voltage ignition coil driver
Developed in multi-epitaxial planar technology, this NPN Darlington transistor is specifically designed for use as an electronic ignition power actuator in an automotive environment. However, its ruggedness makes it a good solution for power actuators in any operating condition.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Very rugged bipolar technology
- High operating junction temperature