DSL05 is designed to protect DSL line drivers against surges defined in worldwide telecommunication standards. This device protects line drivers of various systems such as xDSL and G.FAST. The low capacitance makes it suitable from ADSL to G.FAST data rates.
DSL05 is able to survive severe conditions even when used with downgraded or oscillating gas tube.
This device is packaged in a SOT23-6L.
- High surge capability to comply with GR-1089 and ITU-T K20/21/45
- Keeps peak power capability at high temperature
- Voltages: 8, 12, 16 and 24 V
- Low capacitance device: Ctyp = 0.95 pF
- RoHS package
- Low leakage current: 50 nA at 25 °C
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.