The SD2941-10 is a gold metalized N-channel MOS field-effect RF power transistor, intended for use in 28 V to 50 V dc large signal applications up to 230 MHz. It offers 25% lower RDS(on) than the industry standard, with 20% higher PSAT than ST's SD2931-10 device. The SD2941-10 is housed in the low thermal M174 non-pedestal package, offering 25% lower thermal resistance than the industry standard, thus rendering it the "best-in-class" transistor for ISM applications, where reliability and ruggedness are critical factor.
- Gold metallization
- Excellent thermal stability
- Common source configuration
- POUT = 175 W min. with 15 dB gain @ 175 MHz, 50 V
- POUT = 135 W typ. with 14 dB gain @ 123 MHz, 28 V
- Low RDS(on)
- Thermally enhanced packaging for lower junction temperatures
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EC1 European directive
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.