The STM32G4x1 are mixed-signal microcontrollers with an Arm® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 170 MHz. These are entry-level devices in the STM32G4 series.
The devices are equipped with:
- 3x ultra-fast 12-bit ADCs (4 Msamples/s)
- 4x 12-bit DACs (15 Msamples/s)
- 4x ultra-fast comparators (17 nanoseconds)
- 4x op amps with programmable gain
- ART Accelerator, CCM SRAM, and mathematical accelerators
- Single-bank Flash memory
- Up to 2x CAN FD
- USB 2.0 full-speed data interface (device)
- USB Type-C™ and power delivery controller (UCPD)
Memory ranges from 32 to 512 Kbytes and packages with 32 to 100 pins.
Temperature range from -40 to 85° C or from -40 to 125° C.
STMicroelectronics’ newly-released 6.0 version of the advanced Motor Control Software Development Kit (SDK) brings a brand new Workbench tool, featuring a modern UI with a fully reworked use flow. This new UI has been designed to guide the user through every phase of the configuration.